
I work best in my small computer corner at home. I usually work when it's late, normally after 11:00 PM. I like working at night because it's very quiet, and I work best when there isn't too much noise. I usually work in silence because it helps me focus completely on what I'm working on. I usually keep it pretty dark because us creatures of the night are burned by the light of day...actually, keeping the room dark helps keep me focused even more; when the only light in the room is coming from the computer area, I'm drawn to the light like a moth. I usually work until 2-3 AM, depending on how much work I need to do. By then, I'm usually so groggy my workspace looks to me exactly like it does in the picture. And if I've completed a project after hours of hard work, that final, groggy view of my workspace before I go to bed is one of the best views I have.

No comments:
Post a Comment